J. Stewart French House

Built in 1852 as a faculty residence, the J. Stewart French Alumni House is one in a group of three similar structures that are the College's oldest buildings still on their original foundations. From around 1893 until 1964, Stewart French served as home to each of the College's presidents and, for years, it was known simply as