Prillaman House is one of two residence halls built recently in the Village of Emory, where many professors, staff members and other students live, work and learn together. Prillaman Hall — formerly known as Linden Hall — provides 18 spacious double occupancy rooms and four single rooms. The rooms are set up in a suite configuration, allowing two rooms to share a bathroom. Common areas in the house include a kitchen, living room and study area.
- Spacious, double/single occupancy rooms (22 co-ed residents)
- Suite Style bathrooms
- Houses most of our International Student Population
- Large community kitchen area
- On-site laundry facilities (no additional charges to use)
- Large living room area that is great for studying, group meetings or just hanging out with friends
- High Speed Wireless Internet (WiFi) & LAN ethernet jack(s)
- Cable ready
- Conveniently located in the Village near The Merc, Macado's and other residence halls in the Village area
- Resident Assistant Staff in the building who provides educational/social programming as well as 24 hr on-call emergency response
Schedule an in-person E&H Campus Tour — Take the Virtual Tour by clicking below.