Admissions Counselor builds lasting relationships with prospective families and other off-campus student influencers to achieve first-year admissions and enrollment goals.
• Prepare, implement and administer recruitment territory plan in support of meeting first-year admissions and recruitment goals
• Create and administer plan to meet territory enrollment goals
• Coordinate one-on-one recruiting events
• Communicate Emory & Henry College's mission and message appropriately with prospective families and campus constituents including on/off campus interviews, programs and special events
• Review applicant files for admission decision to Emory & Henry College and determine merit scholarship recommendation
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Competitive, organized, goal oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills (phone, e-mail, internet and social media), proven organizational and public relations skills are essential
• Building and maintaining relationships with prospective students, families and other advocates of the college search process is an expectation
• Working knowledge in computer applications is required
• Substantial travel required
• Bachelor's degree and a valid driver's license required.
A completed application will include a cover letter, resume & contact information for at least three professional references to Director of First-Year Admissions, Matt Crisman, .