The mission of the Office of Institutional Research and Institutional Effectiveness is two fold:
- To continuously assess student academic achievement at all levels in order to support and improve student learning and institutional services, and
- To enhance institutional effectiveness with information and analysis to support research, planning, policy formation and decision making.
- Acts as the official source of institutional information for the College.
- Provides support to the College's mission and strategic directions.
- Provides support for systematic College-wide participation in assessment, planning, implementation and reporting.
- Provides services and support to departments for developing, implementing, and evaluating assessment programs, plans, and outcomes.
- Conducts institutional research studies to support planning and decision making processes.
- Prepares reports for internal and external audiences.
- Supports institutional accreditation activities.