Apply to the E&H Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) Program
The E&H MPAS Program uses the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA) for all applications.
E&H's CASPA GRE Code = 7413
We’re Here to Help!
How We Promote Student Learning
Here at the Emory & Henry College Master of Physician Assistant Program, we take our jobs seriously. We promote student and faculty success and excellent patient care as our primary intentions.
- We strive to ensure mastery of information in each and every module for each and every student.
- Students will begin on-site clinical experiences in the first week of their program at the Mel Leaman Free Clinic at Emory & Henry College
- We will employ active learning, team-based, case-based teaching strategies promoting the concretization of material and critical thinking applications.
- Every module includes standardized patient and/or high-fidelity mannequin encounters in addition to actual clinical encounters.
- Our exams are PANCE-like and exam items are mapped to our instructional and learning objectives following a similar style as the PANCE blueprints.
- With robust, built-in remediation processes and protocols - attached to every written and practical examination - we hope to identify and address weaknesses from the first exam right through graduation.
In, short, beyond our stellar experiential activities, conducted throughout all phases of the Program, we also implement mindful active learning strategies that are purposive, holistic, reflective, complex, engaging, collaborative, and case-based.