Guest Artists & Directors
The Department of Theatre’s faculty are leading educators in their respective disciplines boasting a dynamic combination of professional experience and academic accomplishments. Dedicated and passionate, the theatre faculty work closely with every student during their time at Emory & Henry and are committed to your success.
In addition, the Department of Theatre offers its students a variety of one of a kind experiences during their time at Emory & Henry with leading theatre educators, guest artists and directors, Barter professionals and Broadway artists alike. Recent and forthcoming guest artists and directors include:
- Rod Kitner, NYC fight director and choreographer
- Tony Award nominee Liz Callaway
- Broadway actress Lisa Brescia (Wicked, Aida, The Times They Are A Changin’, The Woman in White)
- PUSH Physical Theatre
- Katy Brown, Associate Artistic Director and Casting Director at the Barter Theatre
- Paul Russell, NYC Casting Director
- Will Van Dyke, NYC musical theatre composer/lyricist, Broadway music director
- Matthew DiCarlo, Broadway Production Stage Manager (The Color Purple, Honeymoon in Vegas, Rock of Ages)
- Tim Miller, internationally renowned performance artist
- Stearns Matthew, Mult-MAC and Bistro Award Winner, NYC singer and cabaret artist
- and, many more.