These pictures came front Bishop Hunt's personal photo album of his years at Emory & Henry.
Reception in Chapel basement (later renamed Mason Fellowship Hall).
Pictured (facing camera, left to right) are Dean Leidig, Mrs Hunt, Dr.
Hunt, unidentified student, and Dr. Naylor
1963 Lyceum. Pictured (left to right) Dr. Hunt, soprano Mrs. Dorothy Maynor, and Dr. Mason
Sir Hugh Foot, British Ambassador to the United Nations, gave the first Bays-Blackwell lecture at Emory & Henry in February 1962. Pictured (left to right) are unidentified, Dr. Hunt, and Sir Hugh Foot
This photo taken in late 1956 shows Dr. Hunt conferring on the fundraising campaign to build the new chapel
June 2003 ceremony in Asheville, North Carolina, awarding Bishop Hunt his second honoray doctorate from Emory & Henry College. Pictured left to right are former E&H President Tom Morris, long-time E&H staff member Marie Brown, Bishop Hunt, and his wife Mary Ann Hunt.