Summer Scholars Institute & Leadership Program
June 12-17, 2016
The Emory & Henry Summer Scholars program is a one-week residential academic program for rising middle and high school students inclined toward academic adventure. For rising 6th - 9th graders, the traditional Summer Scholars program offers a unique mix of learning activities designed to broaden academic interests and expose students to a college-like setting. The Leadership Program, for rising 10th-12th graders, provides the same academic adventure while building the student's leadership skills.
- January 15: Applications are accepted Online or by Mail.
- $50 deposit is due at time of application. The application fee is applied to the cost of the camp and is refundable.
- Return the Release & Deposit Form at Application
- Mail to: Summer Scholars Institute & Leadership Program, Attn: Toni Lawson, P.O. Box 947, Emory, VA 24327-0947
- April 15: Deadline for applications
- March 15: Final day for early admission with $25 discount.
- April 18: Acceptance letter sent by email
- May 2: First tuition payment due. $300. No refunds after May 2, 2016.
- May 16: Final tuition due. All forms due.
- May 30: Final program information sent to parents by email.
- June 12: 3 p.m. Program Registration, 4:30 p.m. Welcome Assembly
- June 17: 12:30 p.m. Closing Ceremony, Wiley Hall, Auditorium