Congratulations on your admission to Emory & Henry College!
We’ve selected you for admission based on your academic achievements, outstanding record of extracurricular activities, and your interest in becoming an important member of our campus. As we welcome you to our campus community, this page details and links you to the next steps to finalize your enrollment.
So what’s next? Just a few simple steps...
Financing Your E&H Education…
New & Improved!
Beginning Oct. 1* you can file your FAFSA using tax returns from two years prior. *vs. Jan. 1 in prevous years.
Be sure to include E&H’s code — 003709 — on your application.
Learn more about applying for Financial Aid
Make Your $200 Enrollment Deposit…
Pay by Phone
Pay by Check
P.O. Box 947, Emory, VA 24327
Your $200 non-refundable enrollment deposit secures your housing and reserves your place in the incoming class. $150 of your deposit money will be credited to your first semester of tuition, the remaining $50 covers your New Student Orientation fee. You can pay your deposit online, by phone or by sending us a check in the mail.
Student Registration Days
Get registered early for a New Student or Transfer Student Registration Day, where you will:
- Learn about the educational opportunities available to you
- Meet with your academic advisor and review your personalized class schedule
- Receive your Student ID
- Explore our beautiful and historic campus and residential facilities and become part of the E&H community while also meeting your future classmates!
Take a Virtual Tour of campus anytime at ehc.edu/tour
Learn more about Registration Day
Important Orientation Dates
For Students Starting Spring 2017
- December 1—Deadline for forms
- January 8-9—Weekend of Welcome Orientation
Registration/Orientation Sign-Up: Oct. 15 – Jan. 5
Register to Attend Spring Registration & Orientation
New & transfer student check-in and move-in is Sun., Jan. 8th from 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. at the Martin Brock Student Center (map). Returning students may also move back in starting at 12 p.m. on Jan. 8th
For Students Starting Fall 2017
- April 22, May 26, or June 17—Registration Day for New Students
Registration/Orientation Sign-Up: March 15 – Aug. 22
- July 1—Deadline for forms
- July 14—Registration Day for Transfer Students
- August 1—Medical form deadline
- August 19—New student check-in and move-in begins at 9 a.m.
- August 19-26—Week of Welcome Orientation
Complete Your Enrollment Forms…
It wouldn’t be college without forms to complete. Make sure you submit all forms no later than December 1 for Spring Enrollment or August 1 for Fall Enrollment. When complete, mail your forms to:
Office of Admission, Emory & Henry College, P.O. Box 947, Emory, VA 24327
Required Forms for All New E&H Students
Please complete and submit these additional enrollment forms, depending on which ones apply to you as a new student at Emory & Henry College.
Resident Student Required Forms
Commuter Student Required Forms
—a free PDF
viewing applicaiton—is recommended for viewing and printing of these forms. Download Adobe Reader for Free
View current Financial Aid Status and other important Academic Information and Forms.
Log In to Student Self-Service Center
The Emory & Henry College Campus Alert System allows students, parents, faculty and staff to receive updates and campus-wide alerts on their cell phones (smart and basic, via TXT Messaging), by email, or both. The system is used in the event of an emergency or school delays/closing due to severe weather. It’s a vital communication tool the college uses to keep the campus community notified of high-priority information—be sure you’re in-the-know by signing up today: Sign Up for Emergency Alerts
The College maintains a variety of college calendars that can help you stay up-to-date with student driven events, special functions, Lyceums, Athletic events, and much more! Our calendars are powered by Google Calendar, allowing you to subscribe using your @ehc.edu email account and have all the college events at the tip of your fingers, whether you're on a desktop, tablet, or smart phone.
Subscribe to College Calendars
Enable Email, TXT, or Calendar Notifications
Take those calendar subscriptions and make them work for you! To help make sure you never forget an event, you can get notifications on your phone, computer, or by email. You can change your default notification settings anytime or change your notifications for a single event.
We can’t wait to see you on campus!
Students accepted to Emory & Henry College can refer to this timeline for guidance in completing the process to become enrolled at the College. If you have questions email the admissions office or contact your counselor.
- October 1: File the FAFSA
- November 15: Early Action deadline.
- December 15: Notification of Early Action admission offers.
- January 15: Early Action deadline #2.
- April–June: Register for one of the three Summer Registration sessions (Typically held in May, June and July)
- March 1: Preferred deadline for filing FAFSA
First-come, first-served basis; certain need-based funds may be unavailable after this date
Attend a Registration Day in April, May, June or July (transfers only)
- May 1: Deposit deadline
NOTE: deposits are non-refundable.
- May 15: Preferred deadline for completing FAFSA verification process, if selected
Aid cannot be released until this process is completed
- June–July: Complete enrollment forms and send in to Admissions Office.
- July 15: Last date to enroll in Tuition Payment Plan
Eight-month payment plan during academic year, with first payment to be withheld on Aug. 1.
- July 31: Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (VTAG) deadline.
- August 1: Finalize fall payment arrangements.