Congratulations on your admission to Emory & Henry College!
We’ve selected you for admission based on your academic achievements, outstanding record of extracurricular activities, and your interest in becoming an important member of our campus. As we welcome you to our campus community, this page details and links you to the next steps to finalize your enrollment.
So what’s next?
Glad you asked. You’ve taken your first steps. You’ve applied and been admitted to E&H. Follow the steps below to complete your admission to Emory & Henry College and kickstart your future…
Haven’t Applied yet for admission to E&H?
Then this page isn’t for you, but what are you waiting for! Apply Today
Follow the steps below and kickstart your future…
Make Your $200 Enrollment Deposit…
Pay by Phone
Pay by Check
P.O. Box 10, Emory, VA 24327
Your enrollment deposit secures your housing and reserves your place in the incoming class. $150 of your deposit money will be credited to your first semester of tuition, the remaining $50 covers your New Student Orientation fee. You can pay your deposit online, by phone or by sending us a check in the mail.
Apply for Financial Aid…
If you have not already done so, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to our school. Go to fafsa.gov to complete your 2015-16 FAFSA.
Be sure to include E&H’s code — 003709 — on your application.
Sign Up for Registration Day…
Get registered early for a New Student Registration Day, where you will:
- Learn about the educational opportunities available to you
- Meet with your academic advisor and review your personalized class schedule
- Receive your Student ID
- Explore our beautiful and historic campus and residential facilities and become part of the E&H community while also meeting your future classmates!
Important Orientation Dates
For Students Starting Fall 2015
- April 25, May 22, or June 20—Registration Day for New Students
- July 1—Deadline for forms
- July 17—Registration Day for Transfer Students
- August 1—Medical form deadline
- August 22—New student check-in and move-in begins at 9 a.m.
- August 22-29—Week of Welcome Orientation
For Students Starting Spring 2016
- December 1—Deadline for forms
- January 10-11—Weekend of Welcome Orientation
- Learn more about Registration Day
It’s also a good idea to…
We can’t wait to see you on campus!
Students accepted to Emory & Henry College can refer to this timeline for guidance in completing the process to become enrolled at the College. If you have questions email the admissions office or contact your counselor.
- Nov. 15: Early Action deadline.
- Dec. 15: Notification of Early Action admission offers.
- After Jan. 1: File the FAFSA
- Jan. 15: Early Action Candidate Reply Deadline. Early Action students seeking need-based financial aid must complete the FAFSA.
- April–June: Register for one of the three Summer Registration sessions (Typically held in May, June and July)
- Apr. 1: Preferred deadline for filing FAFSA
First-come, first-served basis; certain need-based funds may be unavailable after this date
April - Attend a Registration Day
- May 1: Deposit deadline
Last day for refunded deposit—students can also pay deposits after May 1 should space still exist
- May 15: Preferred deadline for completing FAFSA verification process, if selected
Aid cannot be released until this process is completed
- June–July: Complete enrollment forms and send in to Admissions Office.
- July 15: Last date to enroll in Tuition Payment Plan
Eight-month payment plan during academic year, with first payment to be withheld on Aug. 1.
- July 31: Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (VTAG) deadline.
- Aug. 1: Finalize fall payment arrangements.