Transfer students applying to Emory & Henry College can refer to this timeline for guidance in completing the process to become enrolled at the College. If you have questions email the admissions office or contact your counselor.
- Aug. 1: Transfer students may apply any time beginning this date. Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis. Responses for completed applications are normally sent out to candidates within two weeks. Apply
- After Jan. 1: File the FAFSA Title IV Code for E&H: 003709
- Jan. 15: Early Decision Candidate Reply Deadline. Early Decision students seeking need-based financial aid must complete the FAFSA.
- Apr. 1: Priority deadline for filing FAFSA first-come, first-served basis; certain need-based funds may be unavailable after this date
April - Attend one of two Preview Days.
- May 1: Deposit deadline last day for refunded deposit—students can also pay deposits after May 1 should space still exist
- May 15: Priority deadline for completing FAFSA verification process, if selected aid cannot be released until this process is completed
- May–June: Receive flash drive with enrollment forms
- May–June: Register for one of the three Summer Orientation sessions dates to be announced early 2013; typically held in May, June and July.
- June–July: Complete enrollment forms and send in to Admissions Office.
- July 15: Last date to enroll in Tuition Payment Plan eight-month payment plan during academic year, with first payment to be withheld on Aug. 1.
- July 31: Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (VTAG) deadline.
- Aug. 1: Finalize fall payment arrangements.
- Aug. 10: Deadline for return of all enrollment forms on flash drive.