Emory & Henry College awards other scholarships listed below in order to recognize the achievements of students with a broad range of cumulative grade point average, test scores, and other criteria specific to a student's academic interests. Scholarships range from $8,000 to $20,000. A student's eligibility for the maximum amount of each scholarship level may depend upon a successful interview, audition or portfolio review in various academic areas. Students will be notified of their award by the Admissions Office staff once the student has been accepted, and in some cases after a student is selected for talent-based scholarships. In any case, the total amount of merit-based scholarships and talent-based awards are limited to the maximum amounts shown below. To get an estimation of your eligibility for all types of financial aid, use the College's net price calculator.
•Patrick Henry Scholarship: Up to $20,000
•Trustee Scholarship: Up to $18,000
• Presidential Scholarship: Up to $16,000
• Dean’s Scholarship: Up to $12,500
• Alumni Award: Up to $6,000
• Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: Up to $18,000
• Founders Scholarship: Up to $16,000
• Faculty Scholarship: Up to $14,000
• Calliopean Scholarship: Up to $12,000
• Gateway Scholarship: Up to $10,000
In addition, qualified first-year students may be eligible for the College's Honors Program.