Registration Days for New Students
Emory & Henry College —
30481 Garnand Dr, Emory, VA 24327
Start your college experience off right. Registration Day guides students through the process of registering for classes, working with your academic advisor, and much more!
Three Opportunities to Attend:
- May 26
- June 17
- July 14 (Transfer Students Only)
- Learn about the educational opportunities available to you
- Meet with your academic advisor and review your personalized class schedule
- Receive your Student ID
- Explore our beautiful and historic campus and residential facilities.
- Become part of the E&H community while also meeting your future classmates!
Download Registration Day Schedules:
- Student Schedule for May 26
- Family & Friends Schedule for May 26
Important Orientation Dates
For Students Starting Fall 2017
April 22,May 26, or June 17—Registration Day for New Students
Registration/Orientation Sign-Up: March 15 – Aug. 22
Register to Attend a First-Year Student Registration Day
- July 1—Deadline for forms
- July 14—Registration Day for Transfer Students
Register to Attend the Transfer Student Registration Day
- August 1—Housing & student forms, medical form, health insurance form, and tuition payment deadline.
- August 19—New student check-in and move-in begins at 9 a.m.
- August 19-26—Week of Welcome Orientation