Transfer Day of Enrollment
VHCC Wolves' Den in the Instruction & Student Center (ISC). —
Instruction and Student Center, 100 VHCC Drive, Abingdon, VA 24210
Register to Attend
Get Your Transfer Admission Decision Today!
Maximized Scholarship Review
Transfer Credit Evaluation
E&H Transfer Admission Counselors, along with our Financial Aid & Registrar experts, will be on VHCC campus today for a streamlined and efficient day of transfer student enrollment to Emory & Henry College. Visit us with your transcripts and we’ll be able to give you an initial admission decision on the spot. Save additional time by applying online today at www.ehc.edu/apply. You could become an official member of the E&H college community by the afternoon!
Talk with our E&H admission counselor about the transfer and application process, including Scholarship, Grant, and Aid opportunities available specifically to Transfer Students. E&H offers 27 areas of study operated by award-winning professors, and complemented by a diverse and prosperous campus life with over 40 active student organizations. Let us show you what Emory & Henry College can do for you, your higher education, and your career. Learn more about transferring to Emory & Henry College at www.ehc.edu/transfer.
Additional Benefits of Attending:
- No Application Fee
- Opportunity to qualify for transfer student scholarships ranging from $8,000 to $20,000
- and don’t forget on-the-spot admission, scholarship review, and transfer credit evaluation
Please remember to submit or bring unofficial/official transcripts from all previously attended colleges in order for us to make any admission decisions. Also, if you would like to receive information on financial aid packaging make sure to submit your FAFSA prior to attending or bring a printed copy. Emory & Henry College FAFSA Code: 003709
Complete Information regarding the transfer application process, financial aid, transfer credits, and enrollment time-lines are available to you on our Transfer Student Requirements page
Key Facts about Emory & Henry College
- 27 areas of study to choose from in our undergraduate and graduate programs
- 16 Division III athletic Teams who complete in one of the nation’s most competitive conferences—the Old Dominion Athletic Conference
- Intermont Equestrian Program that has won numerous accolades — including IHSA, IDA, and ANRC national champions
- A faculty that ranks among the Top 25 nationally
- Meaningful learning and service experiences in 70 study abroad programs across 35 countries
- Top-Ranked Outdoor Education & Adventure programs, including an opportunity to hike the Appalachian Trail for college credit in our Semester-A-Trail program