Buy Tickets Now
Ticket Pricing and Packages
With three ways to purchase tickets to the 2015-2016 Center for the Arts performances, there is flexibility to fit everyone. Order online, by phone at 276.944.6333, or in person at the McGlothlin Center for the Arts box office.
- A Season Subscription includes all performances and ensures you will not miss a single exciting event. At only $ 100, you are getting one show for free and locking in your same seat location. Subscription sales start July 20, 2015.
- A Pick 6 Subscription entitles you to purchase any combination from the 6 performances for the price of 5. So bring six people to one show, two people to three shows or any other combination of six to get this great package at only $ 100.
- Single Tickets to the MCA performances are available at the low price of $ 20 each. Beginning September 1, individual tickets will be available for purchase and seating may be limited.
- Theatre Department tickets are $ 12.
- Music Department tickets are $ 5.
E&H students receive one complimentary ticket to each MCA event. Students must claim their ticket in person at the MCA Box Office with their E&H ID. Tickets will be available three weeks before each event.
- E&H employees are allotted two complimentary tickets to each MCA event. Employees must claim their tickets in person at the MCA Box Office with their E&H ID. Tickets will be available three weeks before each event.
Pricing does not reflect handling fees. Absolutely no refunds; however tickets may be exchanged with a 48-hour lead time. Programs are subject to change.
Box Office hours and ticket delivery
The box office hours for in person and phone sales are noon–5 p.m., Monday-Friday and closed on the weekends. In addition, the box office opens one hour prior to all performances. The Art Gallery is open noon-5 p.m., Monday-Saturday.
Free parking is available in the MCA parking lot.
Performances in the McGlothlin Center for the Arts theatres will begin promptly at the scheduled time. Doors open 30 minutes prior to the performance. Late seating will take place at the first appropriate moment in the program, at the house management’s discretion. Latecomers may be seated in the back.
ADA Special Assistance
The McGlothlin Center for the Arts facilities are accessible to all of our patrons. Patrons with disabilities and their companions will be accommodated through wheelchair seating, accessible parking and other special requests throughout all levels of the theatres. If accessible seats are needed, please call the box office at 276.944.6333. Assisted listening devices are available. Service animals are permitted. Large-print programs are available with advance notification.
Closures for holidays
The McGlothlin Center for the Arts will close for major holidays and breaks according to the university schedule. Please visit the E&H website or call the box office for more information.
McGlothlin Center for the Arts performances and special events will only be canceled for inclement weather in extreme cases. If a performance must be canceled due to weather, we will send an email to all ticket holders and call patrons for whom we have no email address. Please call the box office for timely information about closures due to inclement weather.