Over ten years of professional experience working in the diverse industries of airlines and pharmaceuticals. Presently teaching Operations Management, Marketing, Business Policy and Strategy, and Engaging the Liberal Arts. Recent research publications include an article on business simulations for the Academic Exchange Quarterly and the educational attributes of corporate executes for the Business Renaissance Quarterly.
- Research: Educational attributes of executives, Business Simulations, and Business Strategy
- Student Research: The business aspects of healthcare reform and business strategy
- Upcoming Research: Presently working on a research project with a student analyzing business strategy pedagogy across functional units
- B.S. — Presbyterian College
- M.B.A. — Georgia State University