Dr. Li studies Algebraic Topology, particularly Homotopy theory and its applications. She is also interested in Projective Geometry, Euclidean Geometry, and the connections between these two geometries.
- Interpretations of some projective theorems in Euclidean Space, Ashley Nelson, MathFest, the Annual MAA summer meeting, Pittsburgh, PA, August 5-7, 2010.
- Desargues’ Theorem - Physical Models and Interpretations in Euclidean Space. Ashley Nelson. Posters Session. The Fourth Annual Undergraduate Mathematics Conference, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, April 10, 2010.
- The rearranging of an infinite series. William Archer, Sciencefest, Emory & Henry College, VA, April 17, 2010.
- Desargues’ Theorem - Physical Models and Interpretations in Euclidean Space. Kandis Hall, Jessica Ogle, the 3rd Annual Student Research Symposium, University of Virginia at Wise, VA, April 17, 2009.
- Various proofs of some projective theorems in Euclidean space.
- The conic sections in different spaces.
- M.S., Lehigh University
- Ph.D., Lehigh University