Housing (Room) options — Annual Fall & Spring Semesters
All rooms include High-Speed Wireless Internet (
- Stuart, Matthews, Carriger & Village Houses: $5,300 per year
- Weaver, Wiley Jackson, & Sullins: $5,400 per year
- Hillman (single residence): $7,000 per year
- Cambridge & Prillaman, and similar style new buildings in the Village: $7,000 per year
- Elm & Hickory: $7,000 per year
- Village Townhouse: $7,600 per year
- Private Room additional charge: $1,300 (extra based on availability)
Meal Plan (Board) options — Annual Fall & Spring Semesters
- 19 Meals per week plus $280 Flex Dollars and $280 OneCard Cash: $5,614 per year (default meal plan)
- 14 Meals per week plus $330 Flex Dollars and $330 OneCard Cash: $5,377 per year
- *10 Meals per week plus $200 Flex Dollars, $200 OneCard Cash & $120 small swipes: $4,872 per year
- ** 5 Meals per week plus $230 Flex Dollars and $230 OneCard Cash, 10 Bonus Meals: $1,772 per year
- Daily meal rates are available.
- Additional OneCard Cash can be purchased through the Centralized Student Assistance (CSA) Office with a check or cash payment.
Available to Juniors and Seniors only.**
Available to Commuter Students only.
Flex Dollars may be used at Sodexo venues (the dining hall, the Hut - WOW Café, Stinger’s Café & Simply To Go).
OneCard Cash may be used at Macado’s, Emory & Henry’s bookstore (the Merc), and Sodexo venues. Both plans are included on one E&H
Tuition for Part–Time Students (Main Campus)
For students taking less than 12 credit hours per semester
- Part-Time Tuition: $1,300 per semester (less than 12 hours per semester)
- Student Activity Fee: $50 per year ($25 per semester / less than 12 credit hours)
Tuition for Part–Time Non-Degree seeking students
For students who are not seeking a degree, certificate, or endorsement.
- Tuition per semester: $1,010 (Limit one course per semester)
- Course Overload fee: $1,300 per credit hour over 18 credit hours,
(for students taking above 18.0 semester hours)
Fractional courses are charged prorated tuition; take the designated fraction of credit and multiply by $1,250. Learn more about requesting permission to overload courses.
- Course Audit Fee (requires approval): $130 per credit hour (limit 2 per semester)
- Community Club Audit Fee: $60
- Dual Enrollment Program: TBA
- Graduation: $200 (senior year only)
- Transcript Ordering Fee: $7
- Automobile Registration: $125 (annual fee)
- Enrollment Deposit (for new students only): $200
- Room Reservation Fee: $100
(returning students only, credit will be applied to the following semester’s boarding costs)
Course Program Fees
Based on individual course of study.
- Supervised Teaching: $575
For all teacher prep programs
- Education Practicum: $100
- Applied Music Fee (private lesson) per course: $440
- Outdoor Program Membership (annual fee): $125
- Kayaking, Rock Climbing, and Backpacking: $75 per course
- *Boarding Fee (fall & spring semesters): $2,600 per semester
- Equine Course Fee: $125 per credit hour
Supports horse & facility overhead and maintenance
- Mounted Course Fee:
- $675 — 1 credit course
- $950 — 2 credit course
- Equine Workshops: TBA (1 credit)
*Boarding Fee does not include vet or farrier expense
- Study Abroad Fee (Third-Party programs): $2,000 per semester
(personal expenses & travel costs are additional)
- Study Abroad (short term): All travel related expenses
Late Fees & Replacement Fees
Student Health Insurance
- Late Payment Fee (Strictly Enforced): $500
- Diploma Reorder: $50
- Late Graduation Contract: $125
- Returned Check: $30
- I.D. Replacement: $50
- Room Key Replacement: $35
- Room Lock Replacement: $70
- Late Add or Drop Fee: $25 per course
- Late Course Withdrawal: $25 per course
Student Health Insurance is recommended for all full-time students at Emory & Henry College — and required of all students participating in our Athletic Programs. Students who need health insurance can enroll online at www.HealthCare.gov or via www.GallagherStudent.com/EHC. Students who do not need health insurance through www.GallagherStudent.com/EHC must complete the Gallagher online waiver annually at www.GallagherStudent.com/EHC. In Addition, a Health Insurance Waiver form is required for all students who desire to decline coverage.
GallagherStudent.com Insurance Rates for 2017–2018
Students enrolling via GallagherStudent.com Insurance will be charged on their student bill, available through the student’s WebAdvisor Account.
- Undergraduate: $2,341
- Graduate: $3,194
Note: These costs are subject to change during the school year.
Emory & Henry reserves the right to modify charges at any time.