Tall trees, sweeping lawns and classic architecture define this historic, yet comfortable residence hall located next to the main campus in the Emory village. Residents enjoy spacious rooms, up-to-date bathroom facilities and plentiful adjacent parking. Students stroll to class along elegant brick walkways that take them past the quaint business area of the village, the college bookstore, the campus cafeteria, and the beloved college duckpond.
Weaver Hall Amenities:
- Charming, double occupancy/single occupancy rooms (42 co-ed residents)
- Houses the Honors Program First Year Students and some Upperclass Honors Students as well
- Co-Ed building by floor
- Suite-Style bathrooms
- Tight-knit community atmosphere
- Large lobby space great for studying, meeting, class projects etc.
- Large community kitchen area
- On-Site Laundry facilities (no additional charges to use)
- High Speed Wireless Internet (WiFi) & LAN ethernet jack(s)
- Cable Ready
- Resident Assistant Staff on each floor that provide educational/social programming and 24 hr on-call emergency response
- Adjacent parking available
- Located in the Village area close to the Student Health Center, the Emory Post Office, Macado's , Emory & Henry "Merc"and The King Center
Schedule an in-person E&H Campus Tour — Take the Virtual Tour by clicking below.
A Brief History
Weaver Hall, constructed in 1902, originally housed all the young men who attended Emory & Henry’s preparatory school. Today, the handsome building with its first-floor arches and second-story porch serves as a women’s residence hall and is named for Emory & Henry's 10th president, Charles C. Weaver (1910–1920).