Cambridge House is one of two residence halls built recently in the Village of Emory, where many professors, staff members and other students live, work and learn together. The hall provides 18 spacious double occupancy rooms and four single rooms. The rooms are set up in a suite configuration, allowing two rooms to share a bathroom. Common areas in the house include a kitchen, living room and study area.
- Spacious, double/single occupancy rooms (22 co-ed residents)
- Suite style bathrooms
- Houses our Upperclass Honors Program students
- Large community kitchen area
- On-site laundry facilities (no additional charges to use)
- Spacious living room that is great for studying and group meetings or just hanging out with friends
- High Speed Wireless Internet (WiFi) & LAN ethernet jack(s)
- Cable ready
- Conveniently located near The Merc, Macado's and other residence halls in the Village
- Resident Assistant staff in the building who provides educational/social programming as well as 24 hr on-call emergency response
Schedule an in-person E&H Campus Tour — Take the Virtual Tour by clicking below.