Admission & Tuition Info
Requirements for Admission- both M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and M.S. in Addiction Counseling
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 2.75
- Three letters of recommendation from professional references
- Statement of interest limited to two pages addressing short and long-term career goals and fit with the counseling profession, aptitude for graduate-level study, potential success in forming effective counseling relationships, and respect for cultural differences.
- Participation in a group interview