Alumni & Careers
Economics majors pursue graduate school in economics as well other fields such as law, business and non-profit administration. Career paths are varied and may include private sector employment, government service, regional economic development, non-profit management, and/or social entrepreneurship.
- Huimei Wang, ’16, Graduate Studies, University of Chicago- School of Social Work, Social Work Administration
- Julie Taylor, ’04, business advisor for youth development, Peace Corps, PhilippineS
- Jay Rosser, ’03, analyst, Anti- Money Laundering Department, Fortis Bank NA,
in New York, N.Y.; M.A., economics, New York University
- Brian E. Spencer, ’87., CEO, Young & Associates. Recipient of the Emory & Henry Carl & Ruth Looney Humanitarian Award, 2001.
- Lisa Jordan, ’84, National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) - At Large Director; Director of Education and Membership Development, United Steel Workers