Master of Business Administration
Invest in the most valuable resource – yourself. Join our inaugural MBA class at Emory & Henry College.
Earn Your MBA on Your Time Starting Fall 2023!
Request Information about the Hybrid MBA Program.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at Emory & Henry combines:
- 19 Core and Elective graduate courses including:
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Communications & Negotiations
- Individually crafted career coaching, with 1:1 mentorship
- Team-based, action learning projects
- Applied capstone experiences.
We provide you with a confident foundation of knowledge and skills to help you take your career to the next level.
Your MBA at a Glance
12 months online. 18 days in Emory. The hybrid MBA program allows you to complete the MBA in less than a year with 18 days on Emory’s pristine campus at the new state-of-the-art facility Carriger Hall helping you grow professionally as you apply a new range of business and leadership skills to your day-to-day career.
>200 hours of Leadership and Managerial Development courses with senior practitioners, CEOs and Leadership experts.
Three Phases of Learning - including an immersive session focused on team building and networking, a foundation building phase of core business courses, and a personalized pathway of electives. Bringing the best of together with in-person networking and flexible online learning.
Shape the Future of Business
Using a cohort and hybrid model, as well as pathway-specific courses, this hybrid MBA program will provide graduates with the critical thinking and problem-solving skills needed to guide organizations of all types into the future.
Taking both online and in-person courses, graduates will develop:
- A broad understanding of the business and societal landscape, including theories of economic growth, systems thinking, business development and the role organizations and individuals play in a wider community.
- The cutting-edge, industry-relevant business and management knowledge and skills needed to build and sustain businesses, organizations and institutions in Southwest Virginia and beyond.
- Lifelong habits for success that instill a strong sense of confidence in your abilities and capacity to shape your life, business and community.