MBA Admissions Info
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Completion of Emory & Henry MBA Application (including a statement of interest and questions addressing short and long-term career goals)
- Completion of an Admissions interview
- Submission of a minimum of two (2) professional letters of reference
- Completion of Emory & Henry’s MBA “Foundations” Program or equivalent
In addition, the following preferred criteria will be applied:
- Demonstrated career progression or vision, which supports the leadership and entrepreneurial potential of a candidate
- Commitment to complete a 12-month MBA takes grit and discipline. Applicants should demonstrate commitment through thoughtful and polished application materials. Applicants to the program should invest considerable time to indicate the potential for hard work, time management, and commitment to learning.
- Emory & Henry’s programs are mission-driven and civically oriented. In order to build powerful communities of purpose, a shared passion to see communities advance and thrive via collaboration and dedication to groups and cohorts is integral to the future support network that students can expect, beyond graduation.
- 1-3 years of work experience (as appropriate)