MBA Admissions Info
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution;
- Completion of Emory & Henry MBA Application (including statement of interest and questions addressing short and long-term career goals);
- Completion of an Admissions interview;
- Submission of a minimum of two (2) professional letters of reference; and
- Completion of Emory & Henry’s MBA “Foundations” Program or equivalent.
In addition, the following preferred criteria will be applied:
- Demonstrated career progression or vision, which supports the leadership and entrepreneurial potential of a candidate;
- Commitment. To complete a 12-month MBA takes grit and discipline. Applicants should demonstrate commitment through thoughtful and polished application materials. Applicants to the program should invest considerable time to indicate potential for hard work, time management, and commitment to learning;
- Mission aligned. Emory & Henry’s programs are mission-driven and civically oriented. In order to build powerful communities of purpose, a shared passion to see communities advance and thrive via collaboration and dedication to groups and cohorts is integral to the future support network that students can expect, beyond graduation; and
- 1-3 years work experience (as appropriate).