Admitted RN to BSN Nursing Students
Once students applied and have received their acceptance letter into the RN to BSN program, please complete the following steps.
- E&H email account: After you submit your enrollment deposit, an E&H email account is created for you and you’ll receive an email at the address on your admissions application which will include login information. Login information expires after 120 days, so please reset your password as needed to ensure you can access your account throughout the summer and after. Check this email frequently for updates.
- E&H Promissory Note Send to Angie Werth at firstname.lastname@example.org in Business Office with Student Accounts, Wiley Hall. (form accepted any of these four ways: 1) digitally signed and emailed; 2) printed, completed, scanned and emailed; 3) printed, completed and faxed to: 276-944-6884; or 4) printed, completed and mailed/delivered to Student Accounts, P.O. Box 947, Emory, Virginia 24327.)
E&H Immunization Record and Medical Information Form (“Medical Form,” 6-pages, printed)
To Complete the “Medical Form”…
Make an appointment with your primary care provider for a physical evaluation and bring this form along for your provider to help complete.
Complete all six pages.
Tetanus booster must be within past 10 years.
The student needs to sign pages 1, 2 and 6 (or guardian will sign page 6 if the student is under 18).
The provider needs to sign pages 2, 3 and 5.
Once completed, mail your medical form to:
Office of Admission, Emory & Henry College, P.O. Box 947, Emory, VA 24327
Or, fax directly: Emory & Henry College, Health Center • Fax: 276-944-6666
- Transcripts: Send final transcript(s) for any college coursework you have taken to Emory & Henry College, Office of Admissions, P.O. Box 947, Emory, Va. 24327.
- Completion and proof of American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (after acceptance send to email@example.com)
- Proof of Insurance Waiver (Students may their own insurance through an employer) Health Insurance is REQUIRED for SHS students. Visit the Health Center Insurance page for more information.
- Vehicle Registration (Completed at Marion Campus during Orientation Day)
Finalize Your Financial Aid & Payment Options
- If you have not done so, file your FAFSA® (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and use our E&H code: 003709
- Review your financial aid award letter carefully. Ask questions, if needed. The award is mailed to the home address of your admission application as well as emailed to the address on file when you apply.
- Apply for VTAG if a Virginia Resident.
Finalize your financial aid and payment options. The financial aid office will provide the next steps on finalizing the financial aid process. firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Emory & Henry College School of Nursing on social media:
It’s time to celebrate and share acceptance at Emory & Henry College!
Share the Good News:
Share a photo or video of your acceptance to Emory & Henry on social media, tag our respective username on that account and use #emoryandhenry #jointheswarm. See the details below for a quick way to share on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Or, get creative and show your blue and gold spirit. We’ll be sending your acceptance packet that contains a poster you can hold up and take a photo with!
Twitter: Share a photo or video celebrating your acceptance and tag our account using @emoryandhenry and #emoryandhenry #jointheswarm. Or, just click our Twitter shareable link.
Facebook: Share a photo or video celebrating your acceptance and tag our account using @emoryandhenry and #emoryandhenry #jointheswarm. Or, just click our Facebook shareable link.
We encourage you to interact with us:
We encourage you to add Emory & Henry College emoryhenrysnap on Snapchat, snap your friends and share to your story about your acceptance.