School of Business
Choose to Create.
Choose to Innovate.
Choose to Transform.
Tomorrow expects our business leaders to be inspirational figures who deliver on business performance, understand sustainable development and possess a vision for an uncertain future. That takes confidence, a foundation of creativity and strategic thinking, and a skillset of technology and analytics.
Our programs help learners present a vision for that future with a strong sense of purpose, leadership responsibility, civic engagement and professional confidence. In the age of Digitization, AI and the Internet of Things, it is our graduates’ creativity, innovation and civic responsibility that sets them apart as exceptional.
What sets The School of Business at Emory & Henry College apart:
- Handcrafted Education with a wide range of elective concentrations
- Team-skills & Peer-to-Peer learning
- Internships & Real-world shadowing opportunities
- International Perspectives and Innovative Curriculum
- Foundations in Society, Civic Leadership and Sustainability
- Committed Network of Alumni and Employers
On Thursday, December 16, First Bank & Trust Company presented a check to the Emory & Henry College School of Business for $50,000. Keep reading