We’ve selected you for admission based on your academic achievements, outstanding record of extracurricular activities, and your interest in becoming an important member of our campus.
We’re so pleased that you’ve chosen to attend Emory & Henry. As we welcome you to our campus community, this page details the next steps to finalize your enrollment.
Finalize Your Financial Aid & Payment Options
- If you have not done so, file your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and use our E&H code: 003709
- After you are admitted, a Self Service account is created for you and you’ll receive an email at the address on your admissions application which will include login information.
- Review your financial aid award letter carefully. Ask questions, if needed. Award is mailed to home address as well as emailed to address on file when you apply.
- Finalize your financial aid and payment options on Self Service.
Submit your $200 Enrollment Deposit
Your $200 non-refundable enrollment deposit reserves your place in the incoming class. $150 of your deposit money will be credited to your first semester of tuition, the remaining $50 covers your New Student Orientation fee.
Or, make your payment by phone at 800-848-5493 or mail a check or money order to:
Emory & Henry College
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 947
Emory, Virginia 24327
- After you submit your enrollment deposit, an E&H email account is created for you and you’ll receive an email at the address on your admissions application which will include login information. Login information expires after 120 days, so please reset your password as needed to ensure you can access your account throughout the summer and after. Check this email frequently for updates.
Take Math Placement Test (if needed)
You need to take the placement exam if:
- You want to take Math 123 (precalculus) or Math 151 (calculus) and you do not have AP or dual enrollment credit for the prerequisites.
- You are placed in Math 100 using your SAT/ACT score and HS GPA and would like to place into a higher numbered course.
You do not need to take the placement exam if:
- Your SAT SAT/ACT score and HS GPA have placed you in either Math 100 or Math 121 (College Algebra) and that is the course you want to take.
- You want to take STAT 161/162/163 and that class will fill the requirement for your planned major (most social science majors).
- You want to take Math 120 (Math for an Informed Citizenry) and that class will fill the requirement for your planned major (English, and most visual and performing arts majors).
Go to mymathtest.com. You will need the following information:
A valid E&H email address to use as your username.
• Access Code: WSSMMT-STEAD-TYPIC-BWANA-LEWIS-HOMES
• Our school’s zip code: 24327 and name: Emory & Henry College
• Program ID: (the 4th character is the letter O, and the others are zeros)
You have the choice of two tests, depending on which class you are trying
to test into. There is a scientific calculator built in to the system. Do not use a
graphing calculator. You can take the test up to 3 times. There are online lessons to help you on material you need to learn. For fall placement you need to pass the test previous to the Sunday before classes begin. Taking the test is subject to E&H Honor code. Cheating will put you in a class where it will be hard to succeed.
Questions? Contact the Registrar Tammy Sheets (email@example.com) with
registration questions, your advisor about advising questions. or
mathematics professor Dr. Teena Carroll (firstname.lastname@example.org) with math
Sign-up for Registration Day
All new incoming students are required to attend a Registration Day as part of your Orientation to Emory & Henry College.
- Friday, May 11, 2018 - Session is Full
- Saturday, June 16, 2018 - Session is Full
- Saturday, July 14, 2018
Transfer Student Registration Day
- Friday, June 8, 2018
Complete and submit required enrollment forms on or before due dates.
➤ May :
- On AP test date, designate Emory & Henry College to receive your AP test scores on the answer sheet.
➤ Due June 1: If you miss the deadline to submit your forms, you may lose your priority placement. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- Disclosure Form (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
- Emergency Information (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
- Family Data Form (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
E&H Promissory Note Send to Sunny Crisp at firstname.lastname@example.org in Business Office with Student Accounts, Wiley Hall. (form accepted any of these four ways: 1) digitally signed and emailed; 2) printed, completed, scanned and emailed; 3) printed, completed and faxed to: 276-944-6884; or 4) printed, completed and mailed/delivered to Student Accounts, P.O. Box 947, Emory, Virginia 24327.)
- Vehicle Registration or Waiver Form (student must be logged into ehc.edu email account to access)
- OPTIONAL: View/Add Proxy Access for Parents/Guardians (to view or edit account)
Note: This does not grant access to student’s E&H email account.
- Transcripts: Send final transcript(s) for high school or for any college coursework you have taken such as Dual Credit/Enrollment to Emory & Henry College, Office of Admissions. (or send immediately after graduation/completion of course if after June 1)
Students who plan to live on campus:
Students planning to live off-campus:
➤ Starting June 1:
File Student Health Insurance InformationStudent Health Insurance is required of all students. It is billed at the beginning of each school year. If you have insurance, you must waive out of coverage. Premiums for the 2018-2019 year plan are listed online for 12 months and is currently set at $2166. (Link opens to waive insurance on June 1. Deadline to waive is September 14.)
File your health insurance information: www.gallagherstudent.com/EHC
Meal Plan Options
Complete this form to choose between a 19 or 14-meal plan. First-year residential students are automatically enrolled in the 19-meal plan option unless they choose otherwise. Deadline to change a meal plan is September 7 for fall semester.
➤ Due July 1: If you miss the deadline to submit your forms, you may lose your priority placement. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
To Complete the Medical Form…
Make an appointment with your primary care provider for a physical evaluation and bring this form along for your provider to help complete.
Complete all six pages.
Tetanus booster must be within past 10 years.
The student needs to sign pages 1, 2 and 6 (or guardian will sign page 6 if the student is under 18).
The provider needs to sign pages 2, 3 and 5.
Once completed, mail your medical form to:
Office of Admission, Emory & Henry College, P.O. Box 947, Emory, VA 24327
Or, fax directly: Emory & Henry College, Health Center • Fax: 276-944-6666
Are you a recruited varsity athlete?
Complete Student-Athlete Online Forms by July 1 and submit the completed Medical Form (above) and other needed information. Contact the athletics office or your coach about other requirements for your team. Call 276.944.6233 with any questions.
*Does not apply to club sport athlete participants
➤ Due August 1: If you miss the deadline to submit your forms, you may lose your priority placement. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All financial aid forms and payments MUST be finalized. Go to Financial Aid Home on Self Service to see any remaining items in your checklist.
- Students may login to view their account activity starting mid to late-June into their Self Service account. Statements will be finalized by July 1 with final payment arrangements due on August 1. Statements will not be mailed. Complete all of the above steps to ensure you have the most accurate statement as billing takes into consideration many factors such as your acceptance of financial aid, housing, meal plan, health insurance, etc. Students may designate Proxy Access to Parents/Guardians to assist with viewing and paying their account.
- Choose Tuition Payment Plans (10, 8 and 5-month payment options) if needed and complete payment arrangements by August 1.
- Annual 10-Pay Plan starts July 1
- Annual 8-Pay Plan starts August 1
- Fall Semester 5-Pay Plan starts July 1