We’ve selected you for admission based on your academic achievements, outstanding record of extracurricular activities, and your interest in becoming an important member of our campus.
We’re so pleased that you’ve chosen to attend Emory & Henry. As we welcome you to our campus community, this page details the next steps to finalize your enrollment.
Finalize Your Financial Aid & Payment Options
- If you have not done so, file your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and use our E&H code: 003709
- After you are admitted, a Self Service account is created for you and you’ll receive an email at the address on your admissions application which will include login information.
- Review your financial aid award letter carefully. Ask questions, if needed. Award is mailed to home address as well as emailed to address on file when you apply.
- Finalize your financial aid and payment options on Self Service.
Submit your $200 Enrollment Deposit
Your $200 non-refundable enrollment deposit reserves your place in the incoming class. $150 of your deposit money will be credited to your first semester of tuition, the remaining $50 covers your New Student Orientation fee.
Or, make your payment by phone at 800-848-5493 or mail a check or money order to:
Emory & Henry College
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 947
Emory, Virginia 24327
- After you submit your enrollment deposit, an E&H email account is created for you and you’ll receive an email at the address on your admissions application which will include login information. Login information expires after 120 days, so please reset your password as needed to ensure you can access your account throughout the summer and after. Check this email frequently for updates.
Have you ever taken Spanish, French or German before? Would you like to test out of the two-semester E&H language requirement? Or, do you feel ready to take intermediate or advanced foreign language classes? Take your Foreign Language Placement Test before you attend your Emory & Henry Registration Day to determine your placement.
The password is:ehc (there is NO “www”) and follow the instructions.
If you place into 102, 201 or above, congratulations! Your next step is to contact a faculty member in the Department of Foreign Language for assistance.
Sign-up for Registration Day
All new incoming students are required to attend a Registration Day as part of your Orientation to Emory & Henry College.
- Friday, May 11, 2018
- Saturday, June 16, 2018
- Saturday, July 14, 2018
Transfer Student Registration Day
- Friday, June 8, 2018
Complete and submit required enrollment forms on or before due dates.
➤ May :
- On AP test date, designate Emory & Henry College to receive your AP test scores on the answer sheet.
➤ Due June 1: If you miss the deadline to submit your forms, you may lose your priority placement.
- Disclosure Form
- Emergency Information
- Family Data Form
- E&H Promissory Note
- File Student Health Insurance Information
- Vehicle Registration or Waiver Form
- OPTIONAL: View/Add Proxy Access for Parent/Guardian (to view or edit account)
Note: This does not grant access to student’s E&H email account.
- Transcripts: Send final transcript(s) for high school or for any college coursework you have taken such as Dual Credit/Enrollment to Emory & Henry College, Office of Admissions. (or send immediately after graduation/completion of course if after June 1)
Students who plan to live on campus:
Students planning to live off-campus:
➤ Due July 1: If you miss the deadline to submit your forms, you may lose your priority placement.
To Complete the Medical Form…
Make an appointment with your primary care provider for a physical evaluation and bring this form along for your provider to help complete.
Complete all six pages.
Tetanus booster must be within past 10 years.
The student needs to sign pages 1, 2 and 6 (or guardian will sign page 6 if the student is under 18).
The provider needs to sign pages 2, 3 and 5.
Once completed, mail your medical form to:
Office of Admission, Emory & Henry College, P.O. Box 947, Emory, VA 24327
Or, fax directly: Emory & Henry College, Health Center • Fax: 276-944-6666
Are you a recruited varsity athlete?
Complete Student-Athlete Online Forms by July 1 and submit the completed Medical Form (above) and other needed information. Contact the athletics office or your coach about other requirements for your team. Call 276.944.6233 with any questions.
*Does not apply to club sport athlete participants
➤ Due August 1: If you miss the deadline to submit your forms, you may lose your priority placement.
- All financial aid forms and payments MUST be finalized.