Cost & Financial Aid
At Emory & Henry College, we’re committed to partnering with you to make your college education affordable. Let us help you afford your college education.
Our Financial Aid Office and Admission Counselors are here to assist with all your financial questions. Our dedicated staff is committed to helping our students and families get to the bottom line. We offer a variety of merit, performance and interest program scholarships, and need-based grants.
Ninety-nine percent of students receive financial aid — $27,927 is the average first-year financial aid package for students with demonstrated need!
|Tuition Per Year*||$34,500|
|Room Cost Range**||$7,900 - $5,500|
|Meal Plan Cost Range**||$6,100 - $5,900|
*This price represents the tuition cost for New Full-Time Students.
**Total direct charges may vary based on a selected meal plan, residence, and if the student needs health insurance.
The Financial Aid Process
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is available starting October 1 for all students enrolling the following Fall Semester.
Students who plan to enroll 2019 Fall
Complete and Submit the 2019-2020 FAFSA - Priority Deadline March 1, 2019
- Emory & Henry College Code: 003709
Financial Aid Award generation or Additional Requested Items
- If the submission is successful, you will receive notification of an award letter (typically we begin processing information two months after October 1)
- If we run into any issues with the submission of your FAFSA, you will be contacted immediately requesting additional information
Audition or interview for E&H scholarships
- Complete scholarship applications and attend scholarship days.
Look for outside scholarships
- Many scholarships are available in your community and online.
Review your Financial Aid Award Letter
- Take time as a family to review your financial aid award carefully.
- Schedule an appointment with your Admissions Counselor to review your Financial Aid Award.
Finalize Your Financial Aid