Cost & Financial Aid
At Emory & Henry College, we’re committed to partnering with you to make your college education affordable. Let us help you afford your quality college education.
Our Financial Aid Office and Admission Counselors are here to assist with all your financial questions. Our dedicated staff is committed to helping our students and families get to the bottom line to afford a quality education. We offer a variety of scholarships and financial aid.
One hundred percent of students receive financial aid! The average first-year financial aid package for students with demonstrated need ranges from $26,000 to $32,000 per year over the course of four years. Complete your FAFSA® (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to get started with code 003709 beginning October 1.
|Tuition Per Year*||$34,500|
Meal Plan Cost**
*This price represents the tuition cost for new, full-time students. See tuition and fees for a detailed listing.
**Total direct charges may vary based on the selected meal plan and residence hall.
The Financial Aid Process
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is available starting October 1 for all students enrolling the following Fall Semester. This application allows you to qualify for federal grants
Students who plan to enroll 2019 Fall
Complete and Submit the 2019-2020 FAFSA - Priority Deadline March 1, 2019
- Emory & Henry College Code: 003709
Financial Aid Award generation or Additional Requested Items
- If the submission is successful, you will receive notification of an award letter (typically we begin processing information two months after October 1)
- If we run into any issues with the submission of your FAFSA, you will be contacted immediately requesting additional information
Audition or interview for E&H scholarships
Apply for Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant
- For Virginia residents. See Out-of-State Grant for non-Virginia residents.
Look for outside scholarships
- Many scholarships are available in your community and online.
Review your Financial Aid Award Letter
- Take time as a family to review your financial aid award carefully.
- Schedule an appointment with your Admissions Counselor to review your Financial Aid Award.
Finalize Your Financial Aid