Explore your spiritual journey. Share your Faith, and develop spiritual leadership.
The Church Leadership Fellows program at Emory & Henry College is a renewable, four-year scholarship for incoming first-year and transfer undergraduate students who are discerning a call to professional ministry, seeking to develop their church leadership skills, and/or interested in the B.A. in Religion program. In addition to receiving financial aid, Church Leadership Fellows will participate in on-going church leadership development training, intentional vocational discernment, service projects and participating, and leadership in Spiritual Life programs and ministries.
Interested in Emory & Henry’s Church Leadership Fellows?
Each year, students that are selected through the interview process are awarded a renewable scholarship and a place as a Church Leadership Fellow. In order to maintain the scholarship, Fellows must do the following:
- maintain a 2.5 grade point average
- attend the annual Spiritual Life Retreat
- actively participate in E&H’s Spiritual Life community (attend Kergyma and one additional Spiritual Life group and one weekly worship experience)
- participate in one outreach event per semester
- attend the E&H Benefactors Luncheon each year and write a thank you note to the benefactors (and/or their families) thanking them for their scholarship and for making their participation in this program possible.