Please complete the following steps to virtually audition for a riding scholarship.
- At this time, we are accepting scholarship auditions by video submission. Please send a video showcasing your riding skills to Odessa Thacker at email@example.com. High school juniors and seniors may send in video submissions for review.
- Complete the Riding Ability Questionnaire to help us assess your riding abilities.
- Review the Technical Standards.
- High school seniors should complete the application for admission to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
The Waiver Form is listed for your convenience for students who may have the option to ride on campus at a later date. Currently, we are only accepting submissions for scholarship consideration by video submission and are not conducting on-campus riding auditions and you do not need to complete the Waiver Form.
For questions, please contact Odessa Thacker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intermont Equestrian Facilities:
- 250 x 150 and 200 x 100 foot indoor arenas
- The A.J. Coyle Memorial Cross-Country Course
- 28-stall boarder barn for student horses
- A 2-horse trailer for transportation to shows
- USA Equestrian regulation jumps
- 9 large grass paddocks
- 350 x 200 foot outdoor arena
- 50 quality school horses
- A 6-horse gooseneck Sundowner van
- 4 tack rooms
- More than 80 box stalls
- 3 wash stalls with hot and cold water
- Laundry facilities
- Classroom/viewing room
A top-rated program in the country, winning 21 national championships since 2001:
Tournament of Champions Series Championship— 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2009, 2011, 2013
IHSA National Championship— 2004, 2005, 2007 and 2018
IDA National Championships— 2006, 2007, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
ANRC National Championship— 2004, Novice Reserve Champions in 2011 and 2012; National Reserve Champion in 2014 and 2016