Congratulations on your interest in continuing and graduate studies! You can elevate your career to new heights with an advanced degree through Emory & Henry College!
Admissions to the graduate and continuing education programs at Emory & Henry College are reviewed by an admissions representative and faculty members from respective programs.
Program applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested applicants should complete the application to the program. Check each program’s website for deadlines and requirements. Please visit the specific program page on the website for the application.
Interested applicants should complete an application for admission by December 1, May 1, or July 15 depending on the desired program entry date. Check the program’s page for specific details or reach out to an admissions representative.
School of Arts & Sciences Graduate Programs
- American History (M.A. Ed.)
- Fast-Track Professional Studies Master of Education (M.Ed.) (online)
- The Community and Organizational Leadership Program is no longer accepting applications.
School of Business Graduate Program
- Business Administration (MBA) (online)
School of Health Sciences Graduate Programs
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MS-CMHC) and Addiction Counseling (MS-AC) (online)
- Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS)
School of Nursing Program
- Nursing (MSN) (online)
Health Sciences Campus Information
Note: The School of Health Sciences graduate and doctoral programs may require an application fee. Please visit the specific program website for more information on specific application requirements.