Students who graduate from Emory & Henry must notify their student loan lender to indicate that they have graduated and to provide a new address and information about employment. Students enrolling in a graduate program, may defer payments on student loans until the completion of the graduate degree. Graduate students must obtain the loan deferment form from their lender to be filled out by the graduate institution. Students enrolled at least half-time in a graduate program can request student loan deferment.