PebblePad is a platform that allows students to create multimedia ePortfolios, faculty to build and manage their courses, and departments to streamline the accessibility of forms, such as applications and time sheets.
Emory & Henry has contracted with PebblePad to provide an institutional ePortfolio platform for E&H students, faculty, and staff. Anyone with an E&H email and password will have access to PebblePad’s login.
PebblePad will allow for consistency in the digital platform that students and faculty will largely interact with, as ePortfilios are developed and course workbooks are progressed through. In addition, faculty, and staff may reach out to Bradley Hartsell for PebblePad support or consultation in the assisting and managing of the platform, both for their class and/or department. In the meantime, the Ampersand Center is still available to support ePortfolio work on any platform including Weebly, Wix, and Google Sites.
Faculty, staff and students can also request an individual, E&H URL for their PebblePad ePortfolio using this form.
Additional Faculty Resources
Faculty and staff are also invited to participate in the ePortfolio Community of Practice, which encourages collaboration and the sharing and improving ePortfolio practices. The Community of Practice is also a forum for sharing new ePortfolio resources. Click here for the Spring 2019 meeting schedule and readings.
PebblePad Video Tutorials
- Making a Portfolio (Basics)
- Including Your Resume
- Linking Out to Additional Resources
- Personalizing ePortfolio
- Rearranging Tabs
- Embedding Google Docs & YouTube
- Adding Existing Assets
- Making Sub-Tabs
- Creating Blogs, pt. 1, for Portfolios
- Creating Blogs, pt. 2, for Workbooks
- Workbook Introduction
- Adding Content: Banner, Single and Multi-Line Boxes
- Adding Content: Text Area, Images, Video, and Audio
- Adding Content: Embedding Google Docs and YouTube
- Adding Content: Scales and Evidence
- Adding Content: Tables
- Adding Content: Rubrics
- Adding Content: Media Picker & Digital Signature