Students & Alumni
Finding a job can be a full-time job. Whether you are looking for a job on campus, summer job, internship, or a full-time experience Career Services can help.
Compiled here is only a sampling of the great job sites available to you. From the internal job site (E&H Connects), to career-specific, to government, to general job sites, this site should prove helpful to you as you pursue your next employment opportunity.
If you need assistance with your job search documents (resumes, cover letter, etc.), visit the applying for jobs page.
All students and alumni have access to E&H Connects. Login using your E&H Username (example: ehstudent18) and Password. E&H Connects is maintained and updated by Career Services and it is a collection of current student employment, internship, and job postings. Step-by-step instructions for accessing, updating, and viewing jobs on E&H Connects are linked here and available in other formats upon request by e-mailing Career Services.
Student Employment (Work Study)
Looking for a student employment opportunities on-campus? Visit the Student Employment page for complete details.
General Job Search Sites
- CareerBuilder.com: Find the right job. Right now.
- Indeed.com: Indeed helps people get jobs.
- Monster.com: Monster can help you find the best jobs, employers and career advice.
Local Job Search Resources
Federal Job Search
- For more information on the federal government job search, visit the Students and Recent Graduates section of USAJob.gov
Career Field Specific Job Search Sites
- Career field specific job search sites complied by Virginia Tech Career Services
DISCLAIMER: College Central is the only job search site maintained by Emory & Henry Career Services. All other job search sites are maintained by outside organizations.