Students & Alumni
Finding a job can be a full-time job. Whether you are looking for a job on campus, summer job, internship, or a full-time experience Career Services can help.
Compiled here is only a sampling of the great job sites available to you. From the internal job site (College Central), to career-specific, to government, to general job sites, this site should prove helpful to you as you pursue your next employment opportunity.
If you need assistance with your job search documents (resumes, cover letter, etc.), visit the applying for jobs page.
All students and alumni have access to College Central. This is maintained and updated by Career Services and it is a collection of current work study, internship, and job postings.
General Job Search Sites
- CareerBuilder.com: Find the right job. Right now.
- Indeed.com: Indeed helps people get jobs.
- Monster.com: Monster can help you find the best jobs, employers and career advice.
Local Job Search Resources
Federal Job Search
- For more information on the federal government job search, visit the Students and Recent Graduates section of USAJob.gov
Career Field Specific Job Search Sites
- Career field specific job search sites complied by Virginia Tech Career Services
DISCLAIMER: College Central is the only job search site maintained by Emory & Henry Career Services. All other job search sites are maintained by outside organizations.