- <div class="photo-feature-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/89/width/1200/height/630/crop/1/7363_athletics-header.rev.1579276012.jpg)"/>
- <div class="photo-feature-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/89/width/1200/height/630/crop/1/778_athletics.rev.1507294303.jpg)"/>
- <div class="photo-feature-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/89/width/1200/height/630/crop/1/7364_athletics-2.rev.1579277575.jpg)"/>
- <div class="photo-feature-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/89/width/1200/height/630/crop/1/702_IMG_2651.rev.1506619212.JPG)"/>
- <div class="photo-feature-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/89/width/1200/height/630/crop/1/781_band.rev.1507304219.jpg)"/>
On the field and in the classroom, our student-athletes pursue their goals with passion. One of the most celebrated parts of campus life at Emory & Henry College is the intercollegiate athletics program which has brought great excitement and recognition to the institution for more than 100 years.
Wrestling Coming Fall 2020!
Just announced the addition of men’s and women’s wrestling as an intercollegiate program that will begin competition during the 2020-21 academic year. Emory & Henry will be the second school in the Old Dominion Athletic Conference (ODAC) to offer both men’s and women’s wrestling.
The College currently sponsors 22 intercollegiate programs, including 16 NCAA Division III sports which compete in the Old Dominion Athletic Conference (ODAC), two teams from the Intermont Equestrian program, and competitive cheerleading & dance squads. Check out GoWasps.com for all the latest information about Emory & Henry Athletics.
Intramural & Affinity Sports
The E&H Equestrian Program boasts 21 national championships since 2001. Emory & Henry’s IHSA, IDA and ANRC teams offer opportunities for students to gain competitive experience in hunters, jumpers, equitation and dressage. Best Value Schools named E&H’s Equestrian Center one of the “20 Most Amazing College Equestrian Centers” in the nation. The center is home to competitions and hands-on training on 120 acres surrounded by rolling hills and landscapes, and houses both indoor and outdoor arenas.
Need directions? For most athletic events other than football, there is ample parking available near the King Center. On football game days, parking is extremely limited due to many lots being reserved for tailgating. So get here early and enjoy the tradition. Can’t make it to campus? Check the schedule, get live stats or watch from wherever you are.
Coming Up Next…
Time: 12:00pm—3:00pmSee full details