Campus Police and Safety officers are duly authorized law enforcement officers of the Commonwealth of Virginia and are College employees who report to the vice president of student affairs.
Campus Police and Safety officers have jurisdiction on the main campus, on all college property owned or leased, and on public streets and roads. The major responsibility of the police and safety officers is to give attention to any situation that might involve the safety and welfare of students and College employees.
Download the LiveSafe App
With the LiveSafe App you can:
- Request help in an emergency
- Share info with Campus Safety
- Know what’s around you by using the Safety Map
- Help ensure you and friends get home safe
- Access to important campus resources
- E&H Snow Closings & Delays
- Emergency Alerts