- <div class="photo-feature-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/86/width/1200/height/630/crop/1/11504_51811613177_03f69b7138_o.rev.1675588698.jpg)"></div>
- <div class="photo-feature-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/86/width/1200/height/630/crop/1/11503_047E679C-E611-4A4B-86BE-D2D6DB6A4624_1.rev.1675588706.JPG)"></div>
- <div class="photo-feature-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/86/width/1200/height/630/crop/1/11506_51813297925_25205da3aa_o.rev.1675588700.jpg)"></div>
- <div class="photo-feature-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/86/width/1200/height/630/crop/1/11507_51813300660_570a74f6bf_o.rev.1675588702.jpg)"></div>
- <div class="photo-feature-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/86/width/1200/height/630/crop/1/11505_51813301220_36a31ec78e_o.rev.1675588704.jpg)"></div>
At Emory & Henry, we believe that all students have the abilities and skills to make a difference in the world–even before they become college graduates.
Emory & Henry College believes everyone has the potential to make a difference and every place has the potential to be safe, healthy, and inclusive for all members of the community.
Our Students Are Engaged in the Community
E&H students use their gifts and talents, to put their dreams for a better world into action by finding solutions to real problems. From civic engagement projects that are integrated into courses, to ongoing long-term community-based projects to internships and volunteer work, you can participate in building strong communities from your first day on campus.
Commitment to the Region
Emory & Henry has a long legacy of connecting learning with civic responsibility and a deep commitment to the region surrounding our campus. Our students work on real problems in the surrounding communities and seek to become active and engaged citizens of this region, the nation, and the world.
Stories of Service
First C.H.A.T.S. Event- A Huge Success!Want to be more involved on campus? Want to feel more connected to your community? Keep reading
Civic Innovation Major Continuing EducationJason Hill, E&H Class of 2014 is now the Public Health Administration and Policy Program Coordinator at the University of Minnesota, School of Public Health.
He is simultaneously a Graduate Student in the Executive Public Health Administration & Policy Program at University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, MN. Keep reading