For the 2019-2020 academic year, student health insurance is not required unless students are part of one of the following groups:
- School of Health Sciences student
- member of a varsity athletic team
- member of the equestrian team
- member of the rugby affinity team
- member of the cheer/dance program
- member of the outdoor program and/or outdoor adventure team
- international student
The 2018-2019 National Guardian Life policy through Emory & Henry College was effective through July 31, 2019. You are strongly encouraged to seek a private health insurance option for 2019-2020.
If you are required to have insurance through one of the areas listed above, an option is available to you. Please contact the Business Office for that information at 276-944-6113.
For marketplace private health insurance options: