For the 2019-2020 academic year, student health insurance is not required unless students are part of one of the following groups:
- School of Health Sciences student
- member of a varsity athletic team
- member of the equestrian team
- member of the rugby affinity team
- member of the cheer/dance program
- member of the outdoor program and/or outdoor adventure team
- international student
If you currently covered under the 2018-2019 insurance through National Guardian Life through Emory & Henry College, the policy was effective through July 31, 2019. You are strongly encouraged to seek a private health insurance option.
If you are required through one of the areas listed above, an option is available to you. Please contact the Business Office for that information at 276-944-6113.
Open enrollment for marketplace plans is currently “closed” but “going away to College” may qualify as a “life change” and allow enrollment at this time.
For marketplace private health insurance options: