The number of non-essential visitors to campus will be limited as much as possible – especially with individuals who are not from the local geographic area.
All visitors of the community are also responsible for complying with the rules, standards, and procedures as outlined in the Return to Campus planning.
As outlined in the Return to Campus Plan Visitors:
- Should conduct a symptom screening before accessing College property;
- Must wear a proper face covering and practice physical distancing while on indoor College property;
- Are not allowed to stay overnight on campus, except as authorized by the Dean of Students; and
- Are not to enter residence halls, except as authorized by the Dean of Students.
Departments that frequently host visitors may:
- Require scheduled appointments (“walk-in” visits may not be accommodated); and
- Limit tours and visits to single or family units.
Athletics events will return to normal capacity limitations for the Spring 2022 semester. New enhanced streaming availability will provide updated viewing options.
For more information from Emory & Henry College Athletics check GoWasps.com.
E&H alumni are always ready to try something new. Many new programs and favorite pastimes have been moved digitally. Stay up to date on upcoming events news and programming and see photos from contests, videos, and more on the Alumni pages.
Stay in touch and update your alumni information to receive the most recent updates
McGlothlin Center for the Arts
The McGlothlin Center for the Arts will be returning for the 2021-2022 season. Virtual exhibitions are also currently on display in the MCA Art Gallery.