Virginia is currently in Phase 2. Anyone aged 16 or older is eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccine.
Employees Receive Paid Time Off to Receive Vaccine(s)
Emory & Henry College supports our employees wishing to receive the Covid-19 vaccination. Employees will receive three (3) hours of paid time off to receive the Covid vaccination (if receiving two vaccines you will get a total of 6 hours of paid time off). Non-exempt employees shall record their time off under Regular Hours Worked but must notify their supervisor ahead of time of their vaccine appointment time. Exempt employees should report their 3 or 6 hours of paid time off on their monthly leave report (note: this leave will not be charged against your sick or annual leave). Should an employee have an adverse reaction to receiving the vaccine, they should use their accrued sick leave hours.
Student Vaccination Records
Local Vaccination Information
Virginia’s vaccination site is now open
Schedule an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine in the Mt. Rogers Health District.
Find a vaccination site near you
Are you COVIDWISE?
Add your phone to the fight
- CARES Act Funding
- College Health Center
- College Health TV
- Emory & Henry College Plan for Academic Year 2020-2021
- Information Technology
- Instructional Design & Technology
- Powell Resource Center
- Zoom Online Instructions
- For information regarding signage contact Jamie Smyth, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information regarding ordering safety supplies contact: Greg Steiner, email@example.com, 276.944.6763
or Ryan Bowyer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 276.944.6528
- CDC: Novel Coronavirus
- CDC Official Map of Confirmed US Cases
- CDC-COVID-19: FAQs
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Mental Health Resources
- U.S. Department of State: Coronavirus
- Virginia Department of Health
- World Health Organization
Local COVID-19 Testing Information
Visit the Southwest Virginia Community Health Systems website for the most recent information for COVID-19 testing sites. Southwest VA Community Health Systems, 276-496-4433.
- Ballad Nurse Connect, 833-822-5523
- Washington County Health Department, 276-676-5604
- Smyth County Health Department, 276-781-7460