Local Vaccination Information
Virginia’s vaccination site is now open
Please note that the COVID-19 Vaccination registration website for the state of Virginia is now active.
Currently, employees of IHEs will be in the preregistration phase as we remain in Category 1C. We continue to work with and communicate with local health care officials each week on vaccine availability.
Note that when asking about employment status in the preregistration form, there is a specific place to click “Institutions of Higher Education Faculty or Staff.” Clicking this is important as it will dictate to the system that your preregistration belongs in Category 1C.<
Governor Northam Updates
On January 6, Governor Northam gave an update on Virginia’s COVID-19 vaccination distribution plan. See the press release here.
- CARES Act Funding
- College Health Center
- College Health TV
- Emory & Henry College Plan for Academic Year 2020-2021
- Information Technology
- Instructional Design & Technology
- Powell Resource Center
- Zoom Online Instructions
- For information regarding signage contact Jamie Smyth, email@example.com
- For information regarding ordering safety supplies contact: Greg Steiner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 276.944.6763
or Ryan Bowyer, email@example.com, 276.944.6528
- CDC: Novel Coronavirus
- CDC Official Map of Confirmed US Cases
- CDC-COVID-19: FAQs
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Mental Health Resources
- U.S. Department of State: Coronavirus
- Virginia Department of Health
- World Health Organization
Local COVID-19 Testing Information
Visit the Southwest Virginia Community Health Systems website for the most recent information for COVID-19 testing sites. Southwest VA Community Health Systems, 276-496-4433.
- Ballad Nurse Connect, 833-822-5523
- Washington County Health Department, 276-676-5604
- Smyth County Health Department, 276-781-7460