Dining is an enjoyable experience on the E&H campus with many options to choose from, and our range of meal plan options allows you to choose the dining program that best meets your needs.
Updates for Fall 2o2o
Dining services, provided by Sodexo, will be modified to promote physical distancing in the main dining hall as well as related retail operations across the campus. Modified hours, additional meal times, reduced occupancy, and new to-go options will be implemented to reduce the numbers of dining patrons at any one time.
Residential Student Meal Plan
- 19 Meals per week plus $260 Flex Dollars and $250 GET Funds Cash: $6225/year. Available for first years, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and commuters. (default meal plan)
- 14 Meals per week plus $300 Flex Dollars and $250 GET Funds Cash: $6020/year. Available for first years, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and commuters.
- 10 Meals per week plus $300 Flex Dollars, $250 GET Funds Cash: $5100/year. Available for juniors and seniors living in the Village Townhouses only.
All residential students are required to have a meal plan.
Commuter Meal Plan
- 5 Meals per week plus $250 Flex Dollars and $250 GET Funds Cash: $2040/year
- Daily meal rates are available.
Flex Dollars may be used at Sodexo venues (Van Dyke dining hall, The Hut, Stinger’s Café & Simply To Go).
E&H OneCard Cash
- OneCard Cash is dollar for dollar funds that come with every meal plan. These can be used at Van Dyke Center in the Dining Hall and at Stinger’s Café/Hometown Express or at Simply To Go in McGlothlin-Street Hall.
- OneCard Cash is also usable for a variety of purposes outside of meal plans such as the Emory Mercantile & Bookstore and printing.
Students, Faculty, Staff can visit the online portal to add money to your OneCard Cash through GET Funds Cash app ($10.00 minimum).
Parents, Guardians or other relatives and friends can also deposit into a student’s account ($10.00 minimum). *You will need to know the student ID #