Dining is an enjoyable experience on the E&H campus with many options to choose from, and our range of meal plan options allows you to choose the dining program that best meets your needs.
Residential Student Meal Plan
- 19 Meals per week plus $260 Flex Dollars and $260 GET Funds Cash: $5,800 per year (default meal plan)
- 14 Meals per week plus $300 Flex Dollars and $300 GET Funds Cash: $5,600 per year
- 10 Meals per week plus $300 Flex Dollars, $300 GET Funds Cash: $4,600 per year (requires junior or senior status)
- All residential students are required to have a meal plan.
Commuter Meal Plan
- 5 Meals per week plus $250 Flex Dollars and $250 GET Funds Cash, 10 Bonus Meals: $1850 per year
- Daily meal rates are available.
Flex Dollars may be used at Sodexo venues (the dining hall, the Hut - WOW Café, Stinger’s Café & Simply To Go).
GET Funds Cash
- OneCard is being replaced Fall 2018 by a GET Funds cards.
- GET Funds Cash is usable for a variety of purposes outside of meal plans such as Sodexo venues, Macado’s and Emory Mercantile & Bookstore.
Students, Faculty, Staff visit the online portal to add money to your GET Funds card ($10.00 minimum).
Parents, Guardians or other relatives and friends can go here to deposit into a students account ($10.00 minimum).*You will need to know the student ID #.
You can also take cash or check to the Business Office located in Wiley Hall.