Dining is an enjoyable experience on the E&H campus with many options to choose from, and our range of meal plan options allows you to choose the dining program that best meets your needs.
Residential Student Meal Plan
- 19-Meal Plan: 19 Meals per week plus $260 Flex Cash and $250 OneCard Cash: $6,540 per year (default meal plan)
- 14-Meal Plan: 14 Meals per week plus $300 Flex Cash and $250 OneCard Cash: $6,324 per year
- 10-Meal Plan: 10 Meals per week plus $300 Flex Cash, $250 OneCard Cash: $5,356 per year (Requires junior or senior status living in the Village Townhouses only.)
All residential students are required to have a meal plan.
For the most updated costs, please see the Tuition & Fees page.
Commuter Meal Plan
- 5 Meals per week plus $250 Flex Cash and $250 OneCard Cash: $2,142 per year (Commuting students only eligible)
Flex Dollars may be used at Sodexo venues (Van Dyke dining hall, The Hut, Stinger’s Café & Simply To Go).
E&H OneCard Cash
- OneCard Cash is dollar-for-dollar funds that come with every meal plan. These can be used at Van Dyke Center in the Dining Hall and at Stinger’s Café/Hometown Express or at Simply To Go in McGlothlin-Street Hall.
- OneCard Cash is also usable for a variety of purposes outside of meal plans such as the Emory Mercantile & Bookstore and printing.
Students, Faculty, Staff can visit the online portal to add money to your OneCard Cash through GET Funds Cash app ($10.00 minimum).
Parents, Guardians or other relatives and friends can also deposit into a student’s account ($10.00 minimum). *You will need to know the student ID #