Dining is an enjoyable experience on the E&H campus with many options to choose from, and our range of meal plan options allows you to choose the dining program that best meets your needs.
Residential Student Meal Plan
- 19 Meals per week plus $260 Flex Dollars and $250 GET Funds Cash: $6225/year. Available for first years, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and commuters. (default meal plan)
- 14 Meals per week plus $300 Flex Dollars and $250 GET Funds Cash: $6020/year. Available for first years, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and commuters.
- 10 Meals per week plus $300 Flex Dollars, $250 GET Funds Cash: $5100/year. Available for juniors and seniors living in the Village Townhouses only.
All residential students are required to have a meal plan.
Commuter Meal Plan
- 5 Meals per week plus $250 Flex Dollars and $250 GET Funds Cash: $2040/year
- Daily meal rates are available.
Flex Dollars may be used at Sodexo venues (Van Dyke dining hall, the Hut - WOW Café, Stinger’s Café & Simply To Go).
GET Funds Cash
- E&H GET Funds Cash are dollar for dollar funds that come with every meal plan.
- GET Funds Cash is usable for a variety of purposes outside of meal plans such as Sodexo venues, Macado’s and Emory Mercantile & Bookstore.
Students, Faculty, Staff visit the online portal to add money to your GET Funds card ($10.00 minimum).
Parents, Guardians or other relatives and friends can go here to deposit into a students account ($10.00 minimum).*You will need to know the student ID #.
You can also take cash or check to the Business Office located in Wiley Hall.