Digital Equity & Inclusion
Emory & Henry College is an active advocate for all individuals and communities to have access to and use of Information and Communication Technologies to ensure full participation in our society, democracy, and economy.
Five Key Elements of Digital Inclusion (as defined by the National Digital Inclusion Alliance):
- Affordable, robust broadband internet service
- Internet-enabled devices that meet the needs of the user
- Access to digital literacy training
- Quality technical support
- Applications and online content designed to enable and encourage self-sufficiency, participation, and collaboration.