Successful Strategies for Learning Online
- Actively participate in the learning experience.
- Become self-motivated and develop a habit of reflecting on your progress.
- Develop a plan or a schedule for coursework, tests, peer reviews, projects, etc.
- Use all possible opportunities to interact with your instructor, your peers, and your course content.
- Apply essential technical skills and assist others who might need help.
- Always ask questions and seek help if needed.
- Apply what you learn.
- Learning to Study Using Spaced Practice
- Learning to Study Using Concrete Examples
- Learning to Study Using Interleaving
Time Management Skills