Department Homepage Header Images
Here’s how to add header images to the department homepage:
- Make sure the image is as large as possible, before you upload it, and that the focus of the image is in the center. The minimum image size is 880px wide by 420px tall.
- Go to Libraries > Images (top right) then select Your Images.
- Upload a new image.
- Tag it with “homepage header”.
- Have a call to action in your caption using a link to another page on your site. This will help engage visitors.
- Tag a few images to show the image in a slider with captions. If you only tag one image, it will appear much larger without a caption.