Editing your profile on the Emory & Henry College Website is easy and anyone listed in the directory can edit and update their information as often as they like.
Basic profiles for new faculty and staff are created by the Office of Human Resources, based on the information providing by the hiring unit. After it has been created you can edit your profile. If you do not see your profile or are not displaying a result in the directory on the website, please contact the Web Content Manager Rachael Wilbur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basics for editing your profile
1. Login to the website.
- Use the “Editor Login” button in the website footer, or login directly here.
- Use your Emory & Henry College username (No @ehc.edu) and password to login.
- Once logged in, you’ll be brought to your profile and can begin editing.
- If you ARE a website editor: You will be taken to the Dashboard, from there click on “Edit my public profile” located in the upper right corner.
- If you are NOT a website editor: You will be automatically taken directly to your profile.
2. Fill out your profile.
- Fill in all relevant information, including office location, about me, education, research, etc.
- It’s best practices to use a bulleted list when you have a long list of publications, awards, exhibitions/performances, or research.
3. Changing your profile photo
- Need a headshot? Contact Rachael Wilbur email@example.com
- To edit your photo, simply click on your photo in the profile editor.
- This will bring up a pop-up screen where you can: click the crop icon to crop your headshot, click the gear icon to remove the current photo, upload photos from your computer using the “Upload Images”, or search your image library on the right and select a photo.
4. Save your profile
- Scroll to the bottom and make sure to “Save this profile”
- You can also click “Save and Go to Profile” to save and also preview what your profile will look like.