Adding links to your pages is a great way to keep users engaged in various types of content.
You can create links from either text or images. You can link to another of your pages, a page elsewhere on the Emory & Henry site, an outside URL, other content, an anchor and more.
How to create a link
- Select the text or image you want to link.
- Click the Insert/Edit Link button in the editing toolbar to create a link.
You can link to:
- another page on the E&H site
- link to your group’s content
- an outside URL
- an email address
- a phone number
- an anchor link on this page
- one of your files
Choose the style of link
You can change the link style by using the “Formats” option in the editing toolbar.
Meaningful Link Text
Link text helps visitors understand the purpose of the link – and to decide whether to follow the link or not. Link text should clearly describe the content at the link’s destination. Do not use “Click here”. Learn more about meaningful link text on the accessibility webpage.