Header and Footer Navigations
Only the Web Team can make changes to the site header and footer links.
The main site navigation is hardcoded and cannot be changed in the LiveWhale dashboard. This will ensure any changes to the main site navigation are very well considered and browser tested.
The “Information For” links in the header and all the links in the footer can be changed as follows:
- Switch into the Web Admin group.
- Go to Pages > Navigation.
- View Navigation: Information For: Gateways
this will change the links in the “Information For” dropdown
- View Navigation: Footer Links: Help & Resources / Additional Campuses / Tools
this changes the links in the three columns in the footer
- View Navigation: Footer Buttons
this will change the buttons on the right side of the footer