School Landing Pages
School Landing Page Header Image
On school landing pages, you can add a header image as follows:
- Make sure the image is as large as possible before you upload it. Ensure the focus of the image is in the center.
- Go to Libraries > Images (top right) then select Your Images.
- Tag the image Landing Page Header.
Only one header image can be selected at a time. The header does not rotate.
School Landing Page Footer News Story
To add a large featured news story in the footer:
- Go to the Stories tab and select the story you want as the footer.
- Tag the story Landing Page Footer.
Only one footer news story can be selected at a time. The footer does not rotate.
School Landing Page Navigation
Up to eight button links can be displayed in the navigation for school landing pages.