Adding a YouVisit Interactive Tour
How to add a YouVisit link and image to your page.
First, go to the main YouVisit tour and decide which part of the tour you’d like to link to:
Open the tour: https://www.youvisit.com/tour/61241/
Mouse to the left side of the screen and choose part of the tour:
Then go to the share button, click the link icon, and copy the link address:
- Once you copy the link, go to the LiveWhale dashboard (make sure you’re in the right group).
- Go to Libraries: Images > Your Images > Add a new image.
- Upload a new image for the YouVisit Tour. If the tour links to the library, you might upload an image of the library. The image will be displayed at 800 x 445 px.
- In the image caption, write the text to appear on the button. For example “Tour the Library”.
- In the image credit, paste the link you just copied from the YouVisit tour. For this example, the link would go directly to the library tour.
- Tag the image with “youvisit”.
- Save your image.
- Go to the page where you want the tour to appear. Edit Page then use the little red plus button in the toolbar to add a widget to your page. Search for the widget:
YouVisit Tour: My Tour Image
Add this widget to your page, save it, and the tour should appear!