Honors Preview Day
This is a great opportunity for you to learn about Emory & Henry College and what everyday life is like as an Honors Scholar.
You will receive an individualized itinerary for the day tailored to your interests.
The itinerary will inlcude:
- A meeting with Dr. Scott Boltwood, Director of the Honors Program
- Request a meeting with your Admissions Counselor (If you have started your E&H admission application and bring your supporting materials, an Admissions Counselor can provide an on–site admissions review by request.)
- A class session and/or an opportunity to meet with a professor in your field of interest (by request on Friday day)
- Optional dinner and activity with current Honors Scholars students (by request on Friday evening)
- Optional night in the Honors residence hall (Weaver & Cambridge) or with one of the upperclassmen Honors Scholars (limited availability, by request)
Next Honors Scholarship Date:
Fall 2018 Date to be announced for incoming FALL 2019 Class
Honors Preview Day felt like coming home. I immediately experienced the sense of acceptance and community that is so prominent at Emory & Henry College. I felt super comfortable asking all of my questions about the program, student organizations, academics, and more! I was also able to sit in on a class with an amazing professor in my projected field of study. My overall experience was an unbelievably significant factor in both my decision to attend Emory & Henry and to apply to the Honors Program! — Devon Charlier ’19