Emory & Henry College provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware of fraudulent job scams that may be posing as opportunities for employment at Emory & Henry College. Click here to learn more from the Federal Trade Commission on how to protect yourself.
To view our most recent employment opportunities, click on the link below:
View all available employment opportunities here
- On the next page to see open positions, hit the “Search Positions” button to show available job positions.
- Click on the job position you’d like to apply for.
- Enter your information then click “submit”.
- Once you have submitted your personal information, you will need to upload the following application materials (LIMIT OF 4 UPLOADS):
- Cover letter
- Resume or CV
- Additional Information - please consolidate all transcripts or supporting documents such as teaching philosophy into one document to upload
References for All Positions: please consolidate three professional references with contact information into one document to upload
- NOTE: Confidential Letters of Recommendation for Faculty Finalists - upon request, please be prepared to share three confidential letters of recommendation with the search committee chair.