Emory & Henry College provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Open Faculty Positions
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Clinical Coordinator, BSN Program and Clinical Assistant Professor in Nursing
- Health Sciences Librarian
- Physical Therapy Program Director/Department Chair
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Physician Assistant Studies
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy