Emory & Henry College provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Open Faculty Positions
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Chemistry (one year appointment)
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor of Education
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Education
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor of Theatre
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor of Spanish
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor of English
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy